Monday, October 30, 2006

untitled?

Today I went to church... was late and fransin didn't get to sing much. lolx. Today bible verse is very short but the speaker was v.good. I think he had tons of jokes in his head. He even sell humor books. He told us to check it out in the newspaper last sunday archive. (22th Oct if I'm not wrong) I browse through the books but didn't buy cos I'm very meow.

The topic today was about running a race... our life are bought by the blood of Jesus and he told us to serve the Lord while we're are still 'movable'. He was asked by God to become a Rev and he had a pay cut like 9 times lower then his pay. erm.. I'm not good in maths... lets just say he took 1/10 of his pay and his advertising on the newspaper on 22Oct was FOC. He said he manage his 12books in a year. I took his name card and I think its the most weird name card I ever saw. There wrote the vision and his home address I think and the email was from singnet. When you flip to the back, the name card was actually a kodak photo paper. Weird rite?

Was the pianist for children church today. I'm wondering why my skill still sucks. I hate listening to my own playing. The piano course that I'm taking makes me have a split personality. I'm trying to play my own pattern and yet trying to put the new pattern to use. The results become one big piece of shit playing.

I wish for a full time job. My hobby is collecting money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where got $$$ to collect...
IBM juz die...
my friend format for me
it feel different
when i go back help me format 1 more time ok...
wahaha...

zippy said...

mmm.. if i manage to format fransin one.. i see the image how big.. then maybe can post to u in 2 dvd.. lolx

Anonymous said...

i tell u sth...
this time hard disk spolit
sobz~