Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Packed Weekdays and Weekends

Busy like siao during weekdays and weekends... its like I'm only free in the morning. Celebrated Dear Birthday on sunday and monday... so freaking fun. Play some arcarde machine and won a pillow using $50! (abit siao) 977 Sweets dropped out spending over $80 on arcarde.

Went to Prophet T.B Joshua Healing Campaign yesterday. Saw many possess people got healed. Manage to fix a computer in 1 hr time yesterday. Thank God for the good timing. My zire72 palmtop recently got a free batt change but my friend says that my camera module is faulty thus still need to change some parts.

Today Dear will help me collect my personal freelance name card. Recently the full time job ask me to start this thursday but I couldn't make it as I'm still doing my part time at ITE. Going to end soon this friday but will be going to school every monday to help assist my friend.

Anyone wanna help me train maple? I need anakarune for my lvl 58 mage. Hinofan or other lvl 60 items are welcome also. :) going for my piano lesson during the evening.. today is test.. wish me luck.

God Bless.