Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Pile of Shit

I finally receive letters a few days ago from army. They will be calling me back for some 2hr mob briefing. Anyway, this sat will be my IPPT at bedok camp. I will go there and fail then see when is my RT.

I ask my mom to take out the boxes which contain all my army stuff. Opening them was a headache. All the smell of the army shirt, pants, SBO, bag, shoe, boots... what shit all inside. I had a headache cos I found out that I can only wear one set of the uniform. The rest are too small. I call up my unit and one gal answered the phone. I ask one question she ask me hold on and she ask another ppl the question and get back to me again. Wah Lau. I'm glad also lah cos it means that it's still as cock up as last time. (or hopefully worst)

I manage to get some help from fransin brother who go through with me what is a full pack item. The unit say I have to go back to air force e-mart and not army e-mart to buy my items. Nowadays there is no such thing as one to one exchange. I ask the gal on the phone how much I have in my card, she just siam and say she is not the one to check and she donno. (nice service)

My fullpack is very lethal. Look nice but deadly. Once you use the item inside you will have instant death. 6 years old toothpaste and toothbrush, 6 years old mass tin (if I spell it correctly), 6 years old powder, 6 years old rusty whister, 6 years old kiwi, 6 years old fork and spoon, 6 years old soap... I wonder use liao will die or not.


Freaking sian 1/2. This is the only magic set that fit me. I feel my brain power decrease by 3/4 and my body strength increase by 1/4 when I wear this 'magic overall'. I still lack a 'chao keng' glasses to complete my overall. maybe I should scroll my shirt? I lack weapon can't attack...

shit.. I talk like maple...

1 comment:

juizy4apple said...

ctrl + I will bring out your inventory list. Go to "equip" tab and equip urself with GUN.

GUN (+6),
int +5,
magic att: 69