Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Celebrate V.day in the evening after my work. I've got use of my No Life Life style. Although there is a lot of cock up in the sch but as least now I get paid for being in a sch. No more wasting 3 years in sch for nothing. I must say that I have lots of experience in education line. The only sch I have not been would be private schools. mmm.. come to think of it, I was once a student of informatics.

Anyway, met quite a few friends while celebrating v.day at vivocity. Catch a movie at 9plus by Jack Neo on that day. Superb show and the seats was super. The other guy also book via internet cos we both choose those seats that had one blank seat left and manage to have 2 blank seats throughout the whole show. The flowers was damn heavy. Weight about 1-2kg. I was carrying with my arms while other couples was seen carrying with their fist.



Happy Valentines Day Dear!

1 comment:

juizy4apple said...

mehhhhhhhh.........