Monday, July 02, 2007

Lowest point of my life.

Everyday like no life. Even my voice change. Amazing that some people can call and say: sorry wrong number.

People can bypass me without recognizing me cos I wear until so 'free style'.

Been reading the bible randomly. Quite amazing as there are so many stories inside. What amaze me is that the bible dare to write 'till today', 'it is still here today' in their stories.

What book dares to write that? It's amazing that there is a God that look after us, yet still there are free thinkers out there who believe there is no god. I've been reading this bible which I bought 2 years ago. It's made for students as there is a insight of what the story you are reading is about and how man have discover the proof after decades or centuries later.

The whole point of Christian is base on the true facts of the bible and till today no one can proof it wrong.

Yet it is hard to take up the cross and follow him.

Bought a lot of chocolates. Shall post pic soon.

No comments: