Monday, October 01, 2007

So many faulty computers. (and human)

Went to format a PC and got fine and found out that the PC was reformatted. What a waste of work.

Going to customer place 2,3 times to get something done. It just doesn't justify the money.

People looking for item all look for me. Seriously I don't sell HP or what werid item and I only fix computer and don't sell them.

People saying their computer have problem without giving much info. Playing guessing game?

Account got hack and asking me if I can hack back. Erm.. hello?

Monitor faulty problems

MSN virus.... (a hell lot)

Aunty from australia wanted to buy ram

Uncle calling me asking me windows mobile devices. (I only play palm OS before)

Haven't install antivirus on my bro computer also.

Going fix another HDD soon.

Total Earning: -$60 (including the parking fine.)

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/attachments/month_0603/wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

No comments: