Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Piece of My Childhood. (USD$225.. wth)















A little description about this game:

The screens actually flips open and as you can see there is a 'white' surface which you must actually face the sunlight so that it shines thru and 'light up' the whole screen.

The screen is using mirror which reflect the top part 'paper color LCD'. No, you can't play this in the dark.

If I guess correctly, I had this game when I was 7-8 years old. My bro threw the game on the floor with the cover closed. The mirror cracked. Think it cost S$50 that time for this gadget. The whole gadget is still playable just that you had to put a mirror to see the game.

and yes, only one game. Game B is actually just harder to play then Game A.

Talk about retro...

More...

No comments: