Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cab Service in Singapore

Well, Besides buses there is also the cab services. Charging at sky rocketing prices and seriously... their service SUX TO THE CORE.

Imagine how many times (I think more then 3 times) my Nokia Handphone direct the cab driver instead of the cab driver knowing the road. PWN.

How many times the uncle miss the road for the correct turning? $6.50 from SPH Toa Payoh to HDB Hub Toa Payoh?

And worst.. Don't even know how to calculate / act dumb. PIE to KJE don't even know.

$28.50 written on receipt and a $50 refund me shortage of $0.30 Lame reason was bcos there was ERP. oh man...

and not forgetting the ultimate questions that cab driver ask:

WHICH WAY U WANT ME TO TAKE?

you are the bloody driver dey!!!!!!!!!

UNCLE.. U SIT BESIDE I USE MY PHONE AND I DRIVE LAH. T.T ~!

No comments: