Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life as an Account Manager

I took the plunge from pre sale exec to account manager. It was a path that I can't believe I'll go. Why? Cos my maths sucks. Well, you might be thinking ur maths sucks too.. but I don't really believe you can win mine. I have to ask my colleague how to get a whole number after minus 7% GST in excel. He told me to press divide by 1.07 which I have no idea why but it work, and why on a calculator press + 7% must press the plus sign instead of the equal sign to get the ans? Very werid rite?

Do you know that I cannot manually do division using pen and paper? I totally forgot how to divide when there is a decimal point. I had to relied on computers and calculators. LOLX.. beat that. (pls be reminded that I have a poly cert)

Now everyday is really like working, cutting sales order, opening quotation, bidding ITQ and visiting schools around Singapore. Anyway, I believe I'm selling the cheapest Ipork in Singapore. You can visit my website at www.apple.com.sg to look at what I'm selling.

I sell everything on that website except product red and iphones. I do not do engraving. I have another website www.adobe.com which I sell everything there too! So if you need just drop me an email. hahahaha...

No comments: