Saturday, February 07, 2009

So... Bloody Piss.

http://mx.geocities.com/virus_zeta/angry.jpg

After a hectic week in office.. I receive the most ridiculous email of all times.

 

Hi _________

As spoken just now, since you have many days of RT training, and you need leave office earlier before 6pm to report to the NS Camp. Please fill up the leave form, and we will deduct accordingly from your annual leave. Please pass the leave form to _______for filing. Thank you.

With regards

 

1. Why last year there wasn't any deduction of leave but this year there is?  Can you just change the rules as you wish?

2. Do you think I want to go RT? I have clean record of never pass before in my entire life from 1 years old. It's just suay I'm born with a penis.

3. Fit doesn't means you have to pass IPPT. Pass IPPT doesn't mean you can live longer and healthier.

4. I'm a sales person. I've discuss that if I have appointment near, you would allow me to deduct 30mins off instead of 1hr for that day. So how the hell do you expect me to predict my appointment till March 19?

5. Once I fill and the leave is approve, does it means I must knock off exactly at 5pm from office?

6. If all the above is true, does it means that in the interest of my company I shall avoid meeting customer in the afternoon?

7. If you ask me to fix appointment in the morning do you think HOD in schools are more busy in morning or afternoon?

 

Imagine this scenario:

3pm - meeting client

4pm - *watch beep*, sorry I'm on official leave today. Flag cab and reach office by 5pm. (company pay for cab fare)

5pm - knock off from office taking bus to camp for RT.

 

This is WTF. Out of nowhere coming to piss me off WHEN I AM ALREADY BLOODY PISS WITH RT ALREADY.

I TRY MY BEST TO PASS ALREADY OK? I EVEN OFFER FRIENDS / STRANGER $400 TO HELP ME TAKE LEH. IF THE FRIEND OR STRANGER GET GOLD HE CAN GET ANOTHER $400.

No comments: