Friday, April 14, 2006

Disoriented.

Been playing too much Maple until I think I know Maple map more then Singapore. Been fixing PC randomly also. Today I was fixing this PC when suddenly the power supply went up IN SMOKE! Faster switch off the whole machine. Lucky only the power supply was dead. (mind you, its not my fault) It was hardware error. I had bought one power supply and decided to put it in.

For the next 3-4 hrs, it was hell troubleshooting. The graphics card just would not install. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it doesn't. I suspect it was software problem and reinstall the whole windows. Can't work either. I plug in the other cards and it was not working either. Maybe it's motherboard? I had already troubleshoot non stop for 3 hrs with fransin helping me. In the end, found out that it was the 2x256MB DDR Ram problem. Fancy getting not one but two ram spoil.

That's all for the day. Been playing too much Maple overnight. I need to sleep liao.

1 comment:

juizy4apple said...

Bring me go level up, Cheater....