Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tiring Day.

Went to church today. Thank God for waking me else I'll properly dose off again. Church people wanted me to be pianist for them for english service. This is freaking me out abit cos the songs in children church and english service is different. Usually all those who play at service have some sort of at least grade 5 and above skill... My grade is just grade 2 and I dont even know how to read notes. A lot of questions pop up in my mind.. what if I make a big mistake, what if.. what if... anyway, just pray that the other musical instrument will cover my piano sound completely.

Went to work after service today... was very tired and tried to find some place which I can sleep. Landed myself at starbuck sofa with fadzil treating me at fransin free drinks. Took a quick nap of 20mins.

Work was hell today. Should have predicted it. Tomorrow is a public holiday and Gov gave everyone money to spend yesterday. kaoz..... the queue was the longest since I started working sept last year.

Finally came home. Whole body like done a workout. My body could have been fine if there was more pay for me. =p

Feel like shit without work. I just calculated that I pay an estimated of $6168-$1500 = $4668 for my diploma cert. ($1500 is my scholarship rebate) excluding pocket money. wow.

brain dead for 3 years, no full time job, no skills, not young anymore, no kids, not yet married....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Feel like useless SHIT.

ok.. maple time.

6 comments:

ad-neo said...

haha...so old still play maple story..gaster go and marry fransin le.. :P

zippy said...

I wanna see whats the big fuss in maple all about.

Winnie Diora said...

Wanna get married? Simple!! Propose to her now!! Buy her 999 roses, hire a plane, fly her to the stars and give her the diamond ring and wait for her to nod her head.... Gee.... Then don't forget to invite me to your wedding dinner... Geeky...

zippy said...

no $$ no honey

Anonymous said...

when u going to marry fransin since u say u are old...

zippy said...

when I have $$$$