Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy

As my class starts at 3pm, I shall take a break and blog. Been busy for the past few days, last weekend was pianist for the 2nd time for English Service... I listen to my same old playing until I wanna puke and I receive a lot of encouragement (I personally dont think its compliment) cos the topic of the day was to encourage people. They sms-es me saying that I play the piano well... (Thanks)

Someday before this week, I went to this house to fix computer. The family was introduce by my ITE friend and I think the mother is a teacher in some school and the daughter is in the same school also. They are christian family I think cos I saw a lot of books and bible on the shelfs. Kaoz, the daughter is very talented as she is doing her diploma in piano and she is in sec 2 only. I also see some pic on the wall which shows that she is playing gu zhen (chinese instruments) and yesterday when I deliever the PC she ask me if I have software that enable her to type japanese. WTF.

I went tampines yesterday also to sign on some plan which allow me, or should I say force me to save some amount of money for 2 years. Every month I would have to 'donate' to the bank. After I walk out from the bank, I saw a handphone shop selling 2nd hand H.P. My eyes immediately look at the treo 650 limited blue edition and I bought it in less then 10mins. I ask the guy if I could pay by Nets and he whipped out a wireless gprs enabled nets machine. WOW.

Later at around 6-7pm I went and exchange my treo for a brand new treo. (don't ask me how I do it) It just means that I only spend undisclose amount on a treo 650 with extra batt, stylus and 256 MMC card. If you think that is expensive, the current market price for that phone is at least $550 without the freebies!

Last by not least, My Dear is flying to Taiwan today... haiz


Talk about a ridiculous good bargain!