Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a Chalet!

Went to Glen 21st Bday Chalet yesterday. So many bday all my hard earn $_$ all fly.. lolx. Decided to fetch Kok and Norman from Pasir Ris MRT to the chalet.

Wow, upon reaching the chalet I found out that there was so many people having chalet and I decided to play some 'out of this world' game with that crazy kok. I was thinking of going to other people chalet and just act like 'I know the person there' and try to get some food. I got this idea because glen invited some malays to his party and I was thinking what if some of the malay is not glen friend at all?!? Nobody will question them also...

Me and Kok finally found one house which had just finish singing the Happy Birthday song.. we try to stand as close as possible and what do you know.. next moment a lady came with a cake and gave it to kok!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHHAA... WTHHHHHHHH.

I think that's the only piece of reward for the game. We even tried taking chairs out from our chalet and sitting into other people chalet... virtually, nobody question us or ask who we are. After the chalet I was trying to earn $$ again by asking norman, kok, ren hui and josie to pay $4 to send them home. All the way from Pasir Ris to Redhill and to Jurong and to Woodland.. but they don't want.. so I drop them off at Eunos MRT.

wah lau.. all I think of is $_$. I own norman $13

Moral of the story:
Next time you open chalet please take attendance! Trust no one.

No comments: