Saturday, January 13, 2007

More and More Work

Having my first full time job up till now, I haven't really started teaching the secondary students yet. From what I heard, I will be teaching a lot of photoshop and flash.

Life has been about work work and more work. I have to catch hold of all the shit that my supervisor throw and service to all the non IT savvy teachers with ridiculous request like asking me to help them scan 100 pages and put into CD bcos the students is very stingy to buy the 2x $2.80 book.

Just wth is that? Got money buy HP no money buy book?

The secondary students nowadays are quite a farfetched from those secondary days I had. They now have the power of technology and any mistake like crash / lousy planning of timetable, they can just log online and post in straits time forum.

Will I die in their hands? or Will I get killed by my work?

p.s: Thanks Kok, for putting the comment box back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, man! Cool site!

fastest way to lose body fat


the weight loss patch oprah winfrey used


See you tomorrow!