Thursday, March 29, 2007

How to spot if you got some shit job...

Sent at 3:49 PM on Thursday
Fransin
recently my workplace the shit paper not enough. i go lvl 1 and lvl 3 toilet all no shit paper

Sent at 3:55 PM on Thursday
William
should ask them get more
Fransin
i think the shit paper out of stock
yesterday got 1 uncle come out give us the toilet card (the card toilet auntie always update and put behind the door) and ask my collegue to call and ask for shit paper.

William
what bloody toilet rule is that
Fransin
den i told my fren is not the number. see liao den know. ask him go infor counter. den he see me tell my fren he come and says me, "u like not v.enthu to help". I shoot him back. I nv says i not helping. I just telling my collegue tat the number is wrong. This number sure cannot get true. dun believe u see. den he shut up lan lan.

William
in the end how
Fransin
after tat he go infor counter and tell them. den get his shit paper. after tat he come out he smile and me and says, "miss, u are right. go infor counter. Thanks." and gimme a thumb up sign -_-
siao

William
next time shit liao dont flush
go in take the shit throw at him

Sent at 4:05 PM on Thursday
Fransin
wad? den my hand will be full of shit. no way

Sent at 4:11 PM on Thursday

No comments: