Sunday, March 18, 2007

Update?

Recently my life have been very very busy. I work like 24hrs non stop. I got a shock when dear ask me if afternoon want to go orchard shopping. How on earth can I shop with such heavy responsibility on my shoulder?

Here I am trying to act like a teacher and trying my best to learn flash 8, photoshop... etc. It's very taxing on me and I hope my company can fire me soon and find another replacement for me. Although I have been nickname as the cheater but I seriously can't bear to live my life like this. Students show me their friendster profile and hope I can teach them photoshop skills to make their photos look professional.

How on earth do you expect me to say to them: Hey, I learn photoshop the same time as you all lah dey.

Life's a drag. I have already tender my resignation letter during start of march to inform them that I'll be leaving on June. LoLx. Who the hell does that ? Giving a 3 month super advance notice. I'm just tired of doing stuffs that people are suppose to do but didn't do. If not for all those students, I wouldn't care at all.

Talking about students, some of them are just really talented. It's hard to believe that they are only 13-14 years old. Everyday I go school with a heavy heart. They are the ones who brighten up my day and makes me press on to what I am doing. (con't to cheat that I know what I'm teaching).

Seriously, why do I always get myself into this kind of stuff???

Of course this job is not entirely that bad. I make a couple of friends (students) too. I get to know how MOE, HP and other companies get together to push software down to schools and how the structure of secondary schools differ compared to a few years ago.

Anyone wants to take over my job? It's as easy as ABC if you know multimedia.

No comments: