Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Long time no see.

Went to Tampines to eat pasta and came across this game shop with PS3. Was dying to try the ridge racer 7 but that guy in uniform keep hogging the whole system and even put his bag there.

I could take it no more and decided to whip out my palm to switch off that sony tv and kill off his addiction. and wtheck he still can stand there hoping the TV can switch on itself! pure addiction! He reported the faulty tv and the man came out and I overheard them saying: overburn liao issit? too hot ah? and few secs later they on the tv back. This time the controller was at this little boy hand.. I queue up behind him since I know he's going to 'die' in the game soon...... and boy was I wrong... the guy in uniform cut my queue and he actually know the boy... what luck.. he took the controller and started playing again.... CANNOT BELIEVE.

I was thinking to ask him or to switch off again.. so I decided to ask him and he still got the cheek to say after he finish his round. -_-". I took the controller and he was just teaching me all the way how to use.. etc etc... its like a bee hovering around my ear when I 'drive' on that ps3.

I could take it no more... after that round, I remotely switch off the TV again and off I went.

HAIL TO ZIRE 72!

1 comment:

Riki Wu said...

bro, send me the scripts for u to control the tv leh.. :D