Saturday, April 28, 2007

Updates.

Just now was searching youtube for the laozhabor video and the whole computer hang. wth. All my entries that I type all gone. I usually have a good habit of saving but this one just beat me off guard.

Anyway, I have been to this laozhabor.blogspot.com webby. Didn't know it was updated until Jialing told me yesterday. It's damn cool. The aunty actually uses an ibook and even has a rap. LMAO.

yes, I'm very much alive. Usually I will still come to my own blog to see my students blog... btw if you are looking for a monitor, you can go to dell website and order the 24" LCD. WFP2407. Try up your warranty by another 2 years to make it 5. Free webcam also. Price $999 for 3 years warranty. Using IPS panel. For those who is asking what the heck is IPS, you can read it here.

2 comments:

aL said...

cher..ailin here..relink me.. http://preciiouslurve.blogspot.com...=))


-aL-

zippy said...

wah.. o.O.

k