Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Deja Vu.



Last week I work very hard. There are a lot of classes to be created and I have to assign students one by one in.



I have to figure out the new system and the new school and also try to know all the new people. Deadline was friday 15th of June 2007.  I rush the work out and even pass some to Fransin.



Monday came and the HOD check. He say it was wrong. I was like W T F. He call up the company and it's confirm that it's wrong. So they expect me to redo.



OVER MY DEAD BODY.



I hand in my resignation letter that night. I request for release ASAP.



Tuesday the 2nd in charge call me. I actually forfeit my one month pay for my freedom. As I was sitting there I was feeling funny and thought : why am I still working?



And that was the last my company sees me.



So I went back to Bedok Green Sec and eat lunch with old friends. It was a great feeling. I went back into the school to sit around and eventually I shook hand with the new HOD.



It was quite amazing as my brain register her as someone I have met before. I was very very faint memory but I had to ask. I ask her if we have met before. She gave me a puzzled look as if she also can't remember. Maybe she think I'm trying out some pickup lines. lolx. I ask her if she remembers seeing me. Well, she say she will think about it.



I think it was time for me to leave so as I walk out of the library, I told her my secondary Sch was Bedok Town. She says she was from there once. We match the years and I think she might have taught me computers in year 1997.



WOW. Deja Vu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so fast resign, then got familiar face teacher......

ad-neo said...

haha..wanna to hook a gal ar? aiyoz..haha