Monday, June 11, 2007

Life is a tragic sometime.



Been taking a lot of shit for this new pay rise and new sch. I went out to eat with a whole bunch of teachers and staff today from TPJC and I wonder why and who complain my friend that she's not good.



I feel I might have a hard time fitting in as the school look so dull and lifeless. Not like BGSS where everything is so new and there is a piano in the canteen.



I gave up BGSS as I know someone will be leaving if I'm staying as the school darkest plan is to try and make me take over his job. Yet the ironic part is that the person tender his resignation few days after I left. wtf.



The work at the new school is horrible. 150 excel sheet to open and each excel sheet have 1 to 2 tabs with different classes. I have to create the classes one by one and input all the names one by one. And if that isn't tough, deadline is this coming friday.



Quarrel with GF over some stupid matters. Disturbed by some guy who trying to 'date' me out. The guy whom I only talk on phone can yank for hrs. He has been calling me for 7 days straight. Only 1 day did he not call but he fwd those Chinese sms text messages. Tmr I might be going lunch alone if not people will be wondering why I replace that friend of mine. It's so ironic that in the first place when I ask her to join my company, I beg her to replace me in BGSS as I've no confident in teaching. Now I feel like some shitty pawn relocated to TPJC getting some high pay but lifeless job.



The more money the less life. The less money more unhappiness. Life is such a tragic.

2 comments:

Riki Wu said...

bro.. shared with me your IT knowledge leh, lolx.. share a happening incident almost happen at my workplace, a lady by the name of May who came from Philippines, (holding bachelor in Computer Science in Philippines), from another project team; which was from my friend's team.

She faced a problem at her computer, which shows below;
A bubble pops out from her desktop, showing that her C: was full. Can you imagine what she do?
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
Actually I also don't if I should believed it. My experienced friend who was holding Diploma in M'sia, said she did something silly to her PC.

She proceed over to My Computer >> C drive >> Press Ctrl+A to select all and press the "Delete" button.

I hear liao, I was like... wtf!!!
Lucky my friend stopped her, else all her project application gone to ash..

I see if I have more to share with you.. haha

zippy said...

juz say her computer have expire. check the expiry date below.