Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BBQ.

Seldom you will find me blog about food other then chocolate. Mainly because my taste bud is spoil and the only heavenly food I can taste is chocolates.

Attended 2 BBQ on yesterday and the day before. Sunday BBQ was organise by dear colleague. The food was all cook by her colleague daughter. The daughter work at westin hotel as a chief. Food was seriously fantastic but erm.. you know.. I'm those I eat to live and not I live to eat kind.

The second BBQ was organise by class 1/1 from BGSS to celebrate their 'graduation' from sec 1. Unlike the first BBQ that setup a BBQ for no reason at all except to enjoy food. This BBQ is amazing bcos it was held at some HDB block and the class of 20 over students didn't manage to start the fire from 4pm to 8pm.

Dear was the hero of the night. Mange to start a few fire points but I guess recently its either too windy or the charcoal was not enough to maintain the fire but we have fun though. (I'm not sure about them but I sure have fun) It's not easy to see them cos they are only 13 and they can't really go out like adults with no limits of time. It's a joy to be able to see them again.

After a few hrs most of their parents came to fetch them home. There was still some left over food which we can't do anything to it bcos there's no fire. Most of them went back semi hungry I guess. lolx.

Here's some of the pic.









No comments: