Tuesday, December 04, 2007



This is something not very new but very new to me. Usually oversea people who come to singapore will find this card familiar.

This card can let you make outgoing call for 9hrs non stop.(gauge on Starhub PowerValue 100) Let me tell you how it work:

1. Basically you buy one of this card at 7-eleven.
2. Call 6550 9544. The line will be busy and hang up on you.
3. After which your HP will ring and a robot will ask you to input HP number
4. Dial oversea or Singapore Line (example: 6561234567) with the country code
5. Talk till you are happy and hang up
6. You will receive sms and a special phone number. You can choose to save the number so as not to go thru step 1 - 5 in the future.

Amazing!!!

The card will tell you how much value you left and best of all, the call that the other party receive will be 'private' with no caller ID.

The rates compare to starhub (example):
You use up your 100min each call would be $0.15
Using Callback card $0.027

Go do your maths.

You can have a $1 FREE TRIAL and also more info at:
http://callback.sg/

Now don't say I didn't share lobang with you. (There seems to be quite a number of callback card. I heard the green card is the cheapest if you are using it to call Singapore - Singapore)

*Card cost around $8.50 and expire after 6mths.

P.S: I've went to check out at 7-eleven. It seems that they only sell sunpage card. I have no idea where my colleague gets her card that is shown in the picture. The card is suppose to give you $13 value that cost $8.50. I will update this post when I get the answer.

No comments: