Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post for 2008

Had a horrible end of 2008, was feeling damn down and was in recovery mode when there is a meeting at office. Went more low morale and down.

Virtually sleep off the whole last day of 2008 if not for multiple phone call by gf, yizhen and chenxin. Really drag myself to meet them if not for the cake they ordered, and it's seriously DRAGGG myself because after the sales meeting my mood was so low that I don't even want to drag myself to the toilet to pee despite a full bladder.

Anyway, had mini countdown + bday celebration in my house with an ice cream cake. Well, simple and nice.

DSCF4164 (Medium) DSCF4168 (Medium)DSCF4170 (Medium) DSCF4172 (Medium)

This year I think is the only year where I had no bday photos taken with family or myself. Maybe getting too old already.

Year 2008 has been quite a fun ride overall with me finally working full time for a year without changing job, still hope I can get so sick of work that I'll aim to study again (which is quite farfetched for now)

Well, fill up this entries with more things when I can recall. (shit, seriously getting old)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

No comments: