Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A bomb exploded in my face.

Today I deliver one Macbook, one MS office student edition, one apple care, one Adobe CS4.

It's ridiculous to hand deliver as it was just to see the person face to match the IC as the guy was paying via credit card installment.

That aside.

Upon reaching the house, all I have to do is get the signature and leave. The customer took out some item to check and one of the box says:

$30 INSTANT REBATE. WAS $249 NOW $219.

My invoice stated that I sold it for $249. Basically a bomb just exploded right on my face. Now I have to get $30 for the customer. When the customer paid via credit card my company already bear the 4% loss.

 

IMG_0261

FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.FML.

kana sabo by a sticker.

 

OH WAIT.. did I tell you that today was the official 2nd year I'm working for this company? WHAT A BLAST! (pun intended)

No comments: