Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Praise The Lord.



A mysterious sickness entered me last year after hungry ghost festival. My hand and legs itch horribly till I can actually hold an ice cube in my hand till it melt.

I visited Chinese and western doctors and was not able to cure it. I had been living on one small tiny white pill which can enable me to be a 'normal' person for 3-4 days.

My body had turned into a calendar of some sort. Once I feel there is a satay stick poking my leg or my hand started to itch, I knew that it has past 3 days since I ate the anti itch medicine. It came to a point where it become normal for me to eat the medicine once every 3 days. If I had any itch, 30min after one dose of the medicine I would be 'cured' and can resume my life as a human being.

Recently at Hope Church at Sydney, there was a time where the pastor ask those who have sickness to go up. After that day on Sept 16, the itch gradually went away.

Looking back at the date till now, I have been off medication for 13 days.

Hallelujah!!! Thank You Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had almost exactly the same thing. It turned out to be Shingles, but praise God that you are healed! Awesome!