Monday, July 03, 2006

It's a season to be jolly

Sat was a busy day. Tried out the bus behind my house which can go directly to sengkang. Reached in around 1hr. This is my primary school friend daughter. Her name is kee-lin and she's one month old!

Don't pray pray, she's sleeping on money ok...

After which I went to a 'free' dinner and dance at Mariott Hotel (near CK tangs), it cost $35 bucks but due to some luck I had this free ticket. This is not some ordinary Dinner & Dance, its where all the people in Singapore Court have their dinner this night. People from SUB Court, Supreme Court (CJ, Registrar, etc...) The theme of the D&D was 'back to school'. Before entering, there was some entertainment and I manage to learn how to spin a plate using a stick. cool.

FYI: My dear was mad enuff to wear school uniform bundle with poly tie there. Instead of a boring eat and go dinner, it was filled with lucky draw in which me and my dear won some popular bookstore and golden village vouchers. (free dinner & $$.. wow) There was also performances and the MC was a bloody joker. The whole crowd was enjoying from what I see. It's cool to be a civil servant.


Grand settings (check out the menus)

This was the first performance. Dead accurate beat and a scottish feel.

NOTE: The MC was a portugal supporter. These cheerleader keep flashing their white panties while doing their stunts... NO WONDER ENGLAND AND BRAZIL LOST. KAOZ. lucky I nv bet.

Reached home around almost midnight. Posted by Picasa

No comments: