Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What women really want...

Have you come across an email which seems to help you translate the meaning of what gals really mean? Like for example "I'm fine"... which actually means she's not.

This is another pack which I've found... from here... hahaha

Translation Table:

When they say: Oh, that's interesting.
What they mean: I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Let's have sex.

When they say: That's cool, I like that too.
What they mean: We don't have anything in common, but I'm going to pretend to like some of the things you like so we can have sex.

When they say: I miss you.
What they mean: I'm horny.

When they say: Nothing's wrong.
What they mean: Pack your bags, because you're going on a one-way guilt trip.

When they say: I love you.
What they mean: For the time being. I'm flaky, so check back two weeks from now, I don't know what the hell love means so I might just change my mind, and besides, I want to have sex and this will give me some leverage.

When they say: How's it going?
What they mean: I'm the center of the universe, don't bother telling me, it won't make a difference. I just want to make it look like I'm not a cold-hearted sex fiend.

When they say: I'm fat.
What they mean: Give me compliments, asshole.

When they say: I care about you.
What they mean: I care about me. Let's have sex.

When they say: Nothing.
What they mean: I wonder if he wants to have sex.

No comments: