Monday, July 31, 2006

NDP 2006

Went to the preview of NDP 2006 on saturday. I brought along a hugh binoculous. (highly recommended! can see gals erm...) This time I was smart by not bringing anything and wearing shorts and white shirt... why white? The only red shirt was a canon shirt.. seems like helping them promote. My dear wore a 'are you game' shirt. I donno she got it from what school. hahaha

I'm smart to be lightweight but not smart enough as I forgot to bring the camera! wth.. I know I know.. NPNT (no pic no talk). Not even me or dear brought our palm and I just sold my camera HP months ago (using N8250 again). I heard that our preview ticket was worth $150 in the black market. Nobody wanted when I sign in sign out in msn with a spare ticket. In the end the ticket ended up with my church friend. I think it's God will to let her go there.

This year NDP was not that 'grand' as last year. Or maybe the preview mode was not as 'superb' as the actual day event bah... fake president went around waving... hahaha... and the aeroplane only fly past 4 times.. wth.. totally sucks. The fireworks was wonderful though.

Weekend like no weekend.. lucky my work start at afternoon today.



There was 3 tickets and we had 3 fun packs. I was honest enough to show and give my ticket but donno why the guy don't wanna accept. Think can get 3 more but it was damn crowded... as if Singapore is giving free fridge to everyone...

6 comments:

juizy4apple said...

money money money. heehee...

zippy said...

yes.. $_$

juizy4apple said...

dear~~u see gals "walk light" with tat binoculas on tat day.. u think i duno. :( haha!! but the binocular realli clear. haha.

zippy said...

you use and see the ang mo bird bird flying in the air.

ah~shar said...

think nobody dare to reply coz selling ndp tickets like illegal~ shld be~~~ if i am not wrong~~~~
there is nothing call legal unless government says its legal~

zippy said...

want to sell also hard... later police catch