Sunday, September 17, 2006

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Dear Readers,

I have something very interesting to share with you all. This story will give an insight on what's been happening during Sept 2006 and why I'm so busy.

I've been receiving this call from a friend friend friend to help her buy and setup a printer. Since I don't own a company and this kind of little things anyone can do, I suggest she save some money and I will give her the model and she fix it herself... If really don't know can call me and I will go down.

I ask her what operating system her PC is running on, she told me it was WINDOWS XP. Well, that means any printer in the market now can buy lah. I finally went down to her house today. After I unwrap the printer and teach her how to fix the ink cart in, I ask her where is her computer cos no computer was in sight. She pointed to a box. It turn out to be a box to terror.

What lies inside:
A old Pentium 3 system with obsolete RDram and NO HARD DISK was inside with some creative speakers and a super heavy 17 inch monitor.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg........... My first question in my head was: WHERE IS WINDOWS XP?

After scanning the system with my eyes, I advise her to get a new PC. As I have a lot of shit coming I suggest that I will go and fix everything swee swee for her today. Upgrading the whole thing cost a total of $520 (service charge included)

So during evening I went to her house, She say her brother or cousin (I forgot) haven't come and fix the light. So I was actually setting up the 3 piece speakers and everything in Semi-DARKNESS. In the end the printer can't work cos either the cable was a fake 2.0 version or it was way too long (5 meters)

*This is only one part* There is many phone calls like how to unlock car, why can't find aunty house, wanna go movie, today you are pianist type of phone calls. The worst was fixing PC which was not yet my holiday. nvm if you all don't understand any part. JUST:

CONTACT ME AFTER 22ND SEPT! Thank you!

No comments: