Sunday, September 03, 2006

What a day.

Woke up early for church as usual. Church is going to sponser some money for a group of ppl to go some piano course so that they can play for English service. I think I have to fork out $200+? Omg... I really don't like having piano teacher. The reason why I play without reading score is because I read the score like tortoise.

Last time when I was young, the teacher ask me to back face the piano and she will press a key and ask me what do,re,me was that. At that point of time I really think she is insane or she is trying to make me a God of Gambler by listening to sound and manage to identify them. Really siao.

Drove to expo cos very lazy to take MRT... the carpark queue was like fooking looooooong and by the time I get out the carpark fees was $6.30. wow... many cars I saw got out at this rate and some even got out at $12+++. Now I wonder issit really saving more money going to PC show like this?

I went on thursday and today and even went to sim lim on friday. I must say that some items in sim lim is even cheaper then PC show. Although I nv work as a salesman (lucky) anymore in this show but I had tons of phone calls asking me PC stuffs. Imgine answering my students question while waiting to go into the expo carpark... my student ask me dell computer good or not.. I say it's value for money... she ask me what is value for money... -_-"

Seriously, sometimes I worry for my students. A simple word like 'secret' they donno how to spell and everyday can go in class 8 person play DOTA together. see bay solid. I always tell them that I'm just like them and they must die die get a diploma else very hard to survive. Most of them say poly too hard and give up even before trying to enter... kaoz. I told them to follow my footstep and sure will manage to get one diploma out one.

Anyway, at the PC show today I almost wanted to buy this Dell 24" LCD Monitor which cost $1.2k (I must be out of my mind) but it really look shoik. On thursday saw vivian and tommy, today saw lifang with her bf...

Nowadays, I have this problem of donno how to ans ppl cos the first question would be like: what are you doing nowadays? It always make me think that I haven't got a full time job up till now. haiz. this current job I'm having is like some 3 in 1 mixed. I'm suppose to help the teacher but I donno the subject so I learn while the teacher is teacher. The student can't catch up and they will call me teacher and I will have to help the student. Sometime I play maple with them at night and already got some bunch of students who became my customer.

Tomorrow I will have to submit my time sheet and hope that the section head will have some good news for me to get me into a full time job. I'm really record breaking already... Talk about a 27 year old guy who haven't done a full time job in his entire life. hey wait.. my birthday haven't come yet.. 26 or 27? argh

fook.

I'm going to get this before christmas 2006.
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/2407wfp_sg?c=sg&l=en&s=dhs

3 comments:

juizy4apple said...

ur piano teacher where got siao? is to test ur ear on hw sensitive is to the tune loz. is a v.good training. last time teacher choose me in chior and the teacher ask us to do this. i'm the onli student who gets FULL marks :) yeah.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Sir, it takes time to find a job you like, and it is never too late to start a full-time job that you can get committed to. so, smile more!

All the best ya!!! :)

zippy said...

omg.. what Mr Sir.. pengz.. you found my blog! haha..

I wanted a PC technician job but now was thining it as a sideline.. just as I was thinking it as a sideline I found out I don't have full time job.. aiya.. confusing man