Monday, September 18, 2006

Finally some time for myself.

This week will be the last week before the start of my 3 weeks holiday. As usual, fransin went for holiday again. I think this is the 2nd holiday this year for her. She seems to be enjoying it.

As for me, I feel that everyday is a race against time. Looking back, I'm so relieve that I have break away from stupid schools (ok, maybe not totally) and finally into what a 27 year old guy should be doing... working.

I saw many blog and most of them are either studying, NS or missing their previous school life. Up to this point I have not regret buying my cert and getting out of that school which come to think of it, its amazing how I even survive with there with an empty head. Now I use my experience to teach those who are 10 years younger then me and have more brighter future then me. Everyday I go sch, I see myself in them. The only difference is that they can still choose their path while mine is quite dead already.

On my mind everyday is money money and more money. Computers of course is part of it and so is HDB flats and Wedding and being Pianist in church. I just wish to work n earn money everyday. I think my brain is a bit siao already.

I WANT MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pray that money dropping frm the sky....muhahahah....

hmm.......wish i have relax life to go holidays jus like frasin....

juizy4apple said...

wad u mean by "as usual"... ppl invite me for a trip and i was just clearing off my annual leave b4 being confisicated since i have nothing to do and no reason to take any leave.

zippy said...

Cos this year u go too much holiday.

Let's go holiday next year march... if I get full time

juizy4apple said...

i can go coz is free ma. and is my 1st time ever go oversea with my best(100x) friend, of coz i'm happy. nv once i went oversea by myself b4.

okie, next march we go holiday den.