Saturday, March 18, 2006

All Work and no Play makes a dull person.

Today I spend half the day reformatting the computer. There was phone call from my previous courts manager and I guess he was rather happy with what I'm done to his computer that day. This time round, I think he throw me whatever computer hardware he has in his house and ask me to fix it.

Not every computer that I fix earns me money. The previous computer which the graphics card was giving problem and I bought a new one was giving problem again. They say that the new card which I bought has problem. kaoz.. all the way to outram sec sch to get the whole CPU again. Don't think will be charging them any $$.

Around 7pm today, there was another computer coming in. This one was from my church friend. I was not around to collect due to badminton session with shelly, kok, shallum, tze yong and fransin. It was damn fun and tiring. Came home and try to figure out what's wrong with the compaq PC. Actually nothing much. Just that the computer needs to reformat. Weird... it was reported like motherboard spoil, graphics card not working.. Tomorrow got time then fix.

Today badminton session was great. I still haven't done my resume.

No comments: