Monday, March 13, 2006


It's no wonder why IT show is a hit.

I receive a call from Melody (my canon supervisor) that she need me to help out in the IT show. I was quite unwilling but didn't want to turn her down. Moreover, it was my duty as pianist in church.I didn't regret going. It was breathless.. sorry to renhui... I didn't know anything about the laptop... I was selling printers at the rate of 3 printers per hr. Sold 21 printers at the end of the day. MADNESS!

It feels like I'm selling printers every 15mins. The crowd is insane... come in and buy, come in and buy... omg.Earn around $100++ in 7hrs. Thanks to Jessie for the green tea drink.. didn't eat also.. damn hungry but its the $_$ that keeps me going.

Bought some items from the PC show for myself also:
LG DVD writer: $109
Philips 190B6CB : $529
USB power adaptor: $15

Total Damage: $653

2 comments:

juizy4apple said...

earn so much nv give me monthly allowance. heehee

zippy said...

thats for the baby