Monday, June 05, 2006

Bad Salesperson.

IT show is finally over. I've manage to be the overall top salesperson for harvey norman. The earning for 4 days was like >1/3 of fransin pay. Thank God for all the lucky sales and I think I'm really sucker for $_$ as I won't feel hungry if my sales is good. I can eat and survive on one bread for duration of 11hours.

All was well until the last min of the day where I went over to the other company and try my luck. I manage to stumble upon 2 guys customer and I try to clinch the deal with one of them with the knowledge that they are being serve by another gal. They are very keen on a particular model of printer but that printer was sold out. So they had to pre order and collect it from funan centre or sim lim (not sure). As I was working for harvey norman, I had the advantage of asking them to collect any harvey norman that is nearest to their home. I successfully clinch the deal in less then 3min. (I didn't know how long that gal serve them)

It was damn unethical and I only realise that when asking the customer to pay on my side. Althought is only <40% of chance they would buy from them. (as they had only 2 branches in singapore) I feel very bad. what to do? all I can say is sorry. I think the gal is very tulan with me. She complained to the canon gal on her side and I got ticked by that canon gal. Nevertheless, I did apologise for my cutting action and also explain my point that the customer might not buy if its too far away to collect from his home.

kaoz.. I feel like an unethical salesman.

5 comments:

juizy4apple said...

All my fault... Sorry.. :(

zippy said...

you didn't even do anything.

Ng Kok Kai said...

pls remember to do your C154 Sales Management RJ by tonight

zippy said...

what is RJ?

Anonymous said...

RJ question is "How to prevent to be unethical saleman and also clinch the deal at the same time!"