Monday, June 12, 2006

Lock Locks and more Locks

Drove dad car to work today. Went to fetch dear after her work. Suppose to go Tangs to buy vacuum cleaner but I donno the way end up sending her home. Before that bought some porriage to her house to eat. Watch 'big long towel' after dinner... aka 'da chang jin'

While watching halfway, dear told me that we are 'lock in' in her house as she does not have the keys to open... it sounds ok to me as her neighbours have keys. I ask her to open the door so if the neighbour walk past we can ask the keys. I had an appointment with my client to fix his PC at 8pm plus... luckily the uncle did walk past and we ask him for the keys. Off I go.

Once I reach my car, I couldn't open the car door with my remote... if I tried to open with the key, it would sound the alarm... wth... I called dear and told her I can't drive my own car. Later I attempt to open the car door and the alarm trigger off... even fransin can hear it from her house on the 7th level. WHAT THE HELL! Lucky for me, I manage to ask a person where the hell is the red button to mute the alarm. Took about 10mins and off I go.

Went to collect the PC and drove home. I donno what screws or lock the PC use.. the casing was hard to open... manage to fix the PC in a matter of mins.

kaoz.. whoever invented locks!?!?

p.s: I FINALLY QUIT THAT STUPID COURTS JOB!

4 comments:

zippy said...

else how to keng?

juizy4apple said...

bear bear with black bra! HAHA! =X Oops..

k@h l3nG said...

... u help my boss fix his computer???

zippy said...

that is ur boss ah? ya.. all the uncle/aunty (+ jia parang) u intro I all fix liao.