Monday, June 19, 2006

Some Superstore service is -_-"

I quitted my job as it was burning all my fun weekend and I got paid lesser but the ironic thing is that I bought my father's day gift from the place that I once work.

It was a 4000 series braun shaver. We were there choosing for around 5mins with nobody serving us until fransin ask one of the promotor if they have a new packet. The promotor choose one of the pack from the same shelf and say that it's new. He then proceed to say that the braun shaver is not that good as it will cut the skin accidently... (I was like huh?)

In order to expose what company he was working for I decided to ask him: "Then what brand do you recommend?" He says 'philips'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After paying for the braun shaver, I request for the present to be wrapped cos there was only a few people in the store... the gal says that she doesn't know and will try to wrap. (ok, reasonable lah)

After a few mins, my gf ask the gal: can remove the price tag?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was this group of friends who bought this xbox game 3 for $99.90. Problem is that it was in a pack of 4. Before the cashier key in, she asked the group if it was confirm to be 3 for $99 as there seems to be 4 in wrap. The group of friend answered: How we know, it's your store you should know better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

conclusion: Bad Service.

No comments: