Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm approaching god mode in PC fixing (and my school gave me B for this subject)

I once came across a problem whereby when I on the PC, the screen is blank and there was no sound or what so ever. Amazing part is that the cd-rom couldn't even eject but the cd-rom was ok when I plugged it into another computer.

I manage to solve it.

I came across another problem where the motherboard couldn't poweron with the CPU. I plug in the CPU to my brother motherboard and even did a CPU test using a software call 'hotcpu tester' the CPU was working well. I went and exchanged the motherboard 3 times. The person say my CPU was 100% spoil. Intel say the motherboard spoil, MSI say the CPU spoil... anyway

I manage to solve it.

Now, I have this PC which is 100% TESTED and working well. JUST THAT I HAVE TO ON IT FOR 1-2 MINS before use. I've done memtest and loop over 1hr of 3Dmark2001. The harddisk is new and without bad sector.

NOW TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE! WTF!

No comments: