Sunday, February 03, 2008

Army..

Went for RT today (IPPT) and it was raining.. usually or should I say mostly the IPPT will be cancel or just do abit and can go home. But no.. today everyone have to run even thou it was raining..

Everyone still have to run, I manage to film the process into my hand phone. (as proof so I can sue the stupid guy) I was damn pissed and walk the whole entire 6 rounds breaking my person record after 8 years. (I haven't been running/walking full 6 rounds) at a record time of 28:03. Usually is 999mins.

Manage to pass all the station by a hair except for chin up and of course the 2.4km. The shocking thing is that the army actually open my locker and deleted the video of people running in the rain without me knowing.

WOW.

Why does it seems that mostly high rank people in army are all the brainless one?


No comments: