Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I would like to stress again the ezlink is a F*** up invention.

Everyday I go up the bus I will always remember to scan. It's like a habit. Today I almost overslept and woke up in time to press the bell and go down the bus. As my wallet have more then one ezlink card, the machine was beeping like siao.

The uncle thought I didn't pay and open the front door. WTF.. as I just 'woke up' I just went up and scan.. still have to go to the back and scan again.

I suspect that I've been cheated.

knn.. next time I should run or bet with the uncle $100 then ride with him all the way to interchange to find out if I got scan or not.

I check on ezlink website it state that I must fill in some form.. etc.. just to get back that small amount of money? shit them.

I wont give face next time to those bus uncle. Recently got on the bus after a tired stupid waste my time camp and same thing happen. The bus uncle dont want to drive bcos the machine give a lot of beep. That one can be justify as I can't tap, it will state: Entry OK.

I feel v.piss now. fook.

No comments: