Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Day for MC.

Woke up at 3am plus scratching the itch off my hands. Had a feeling something is not right... Turn on the lights and discover rashes on both my hands. Took out my camera phone and take some pic as I know the rashes might disappear in the morning.

More then half the rashes was indeed gone but since I slept at funny timing might as well go take MC. Went to the clinic near my house and was prepare to sit there reading mag for 1hr plus when out of nowhere the nurse call my mom full name. I was like wth? My mom also came to see the doc. I call out to her asking her why she also come and see doctor and then there was this aunty bside me say: oh, you are her son ah.. wah, so big liao.. =.="

My parents shop has been around for almost 30 years or more so anyway the good part is I manage to cut queue and got in with my mom which I don't think is a good idea? Anyway I think me and my mom hog the hell time inside as the doctor can't find the vein to inject her or what lah.. They also discuss some health issue.. blah blah.. I kana breast feed and my bro didn't but it turn out I have no hepatitis B. I also see the doctor and try to chao keng my neck and shoulder pain. It turn out that I need to go polyclinic to get refer letter. wtf.

I don't care. I'm going IPPT later.


chio.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! IT'S THURSDAY! WOOH!

No comments: