Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy Day

Fix 2 computers today. One was extreme dusty and the other one was extreme heavy.

Waste my time going to the MRT and change a network card for one guy and found out that it was working 100%.

The hyundai matrix was scrapped yesterday. Driving a lousy new nissan sunny. (sometimes I donno what my parent are thinking)

Got back my laptop yesterday. IBM fixed it in less then 24hrs. I donno what they did, they didn't bother to call me up for the BIOS password also. I think they just replaced the board with a new one. (doesn't look new to me).

Saw the record on IBM list, Manage to change bezel, adaptor, motherboard and keyboard. All free of charge. Amazingly my laptop have not been formatted since day 1 and the batteries still runs fine.

1 comment:

jasmine said...

hey hi i did a search on the hot air balloon thing coz i wanted to find out the exact location but i still can't find it! could you email me the exact place asap please? thanks! jaslim13@gmail.com