Thursday, May 25, 2006

Define 'SEXY'





I wonder if her skirt got ripped off or there was a new constructed swimming pool hidden somewhere near tampines interchange. kudos to this old lady. EVERYONE was staring at her wrinkled butt and you can even see her camel toe if she is standing in front of you. WTFOOK!

I only manage to take the side view... it will be horrfied if I manage to take the back... her hot (or should I say FIRE PANTS or maybe it was just a bikini or was it a panties?) I donno what shorts she was wearing, had only a centre line covering her butt. Her old sagged, wrinkled butt cheeks just blew everyone away. The gals on the right side of the pic was laughing non stop.

On another note, I guess my Toshiba 902T handphone did come in handy after all. (I still like nokia 8250 though)

11 comments:

juizy4apple said...

wad the.. careful or ur saliva.. u are drooling!!! OMG! see gals infront of me.. and some more the camel toe. *faint* lol

zippy said...

sorry dear.. her butt bigger then yours. got wrinkles somemore.. you can't win her

ad-neo said...

wth william..u horny ar? hahaha..wah lah..old woman le..old mother...haha

zippy said...

no lor.. she center of attraction... I went in with her to BK... everyone was eating and chatting.. suddenly... LIKE BRIDE AND GROOM ENTER... all stare at her... HER AURA IS POWER!

Shelly said...

haha.. william taste has changed! From young fransin to old wrinkle lady that drive him mad~ whooss.. LOL!

Anonymous said...

horrible man!! the butt. I think we must learn from her for being confident hahhaaha :p

ad-neo said...

haha...dun take the pic and use it as your wallpaper le.. :P

zippy said...

she abit siao one also. I went in DBS Centre and she came out laughing out loud all of a sudden. 4 people stop in their track to see what happen to her.

Winnie Diora said...

GEEK!!! Super "SEXY" yea? I didn't know you fancy such LEGS!! Oh President, what happened to you???????? Gee gee....

ad-neo said...

if i would u, i sure vomit the moment i see her...lol...

juizy4apple said...

okie..haha.. i dun1 to win her.. haha.. u says wanna bring me go find her de.. when?? i wan to go confront her for seducing u.. HAHA!! LOL..