Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Some updates.

Recently last sunday (mothers day), I manage to be the pianist for English service. It's a v.big leap for me as this time its not playing and kids singing... every mistake you make will be heard. Moreover, I find that the practice session wasn't enough for me. I find the sound quite horrible during the actual play but thank God its over. I want to thank my friend YuYi for helping me so much in my pianist. It's just amazing and ironic cos my piano skills are only grade 2 and Yuyi is a guy who is expert in guitar and doesn't know how to play the piano... weird rite... a donno piano guy teaching me piano... (I donno how but it works ok)

I manage to get into ITE. I have to learn how to use dreamweaver.

Been fixing some computers as usual.

Getting sick soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat ITE? u studying there? or teachin ther?

zippy said...

trying to become a teacher. simon: the kids are cute ok... see their innocent face.