Thursday, May 04, 2006

Holiday on a 'Hot Air' Balloon









Suppose to meet up with Fransin yesterday at Bugis. Was abit late but thank God that the bus came when I reach the bus stop. What happen next when I board the bus blew me away. I had no money in my translink card and my wallet had $0.00!

wtf!?!? I just can't believe what was happening. There was no ATM in sight too... kaoz.. Went home and play maple again. Told mom what happen and she bought food home.

After eating, I went to bugis. This time I had cash and car. (yes, the 2 Cs) and a Camera (3rd C if you want) Went to a 'hot air' balloon ride... I put a "" because I didn't feel any hot air at all. The hot air balloon ride is somewhere near bugis junction. Cost only $17. You can go in the afternoon or at night. Guess the best time would be 6:30pm. We took the 7:30pm Flight.

Well, no excuse for a 30min 'holiday' up in the air now.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

this looks good! I want to go and try too~~~~~