Thursday, May 18, 2006

Creative X-Fi Scandal

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Articles&go=read&arc_id=81

Two weeks ago we published an article about Creative X-Fi issues. Here is what’s going on: We have received a lot of positive comments about that article. Recently, we have noticed that this article encouraged Creative’s customers to speak up and complain about the treatment they are receiving. Some people think that we have been unfair with Creative Labs, so about a week ago, we sent emails to
Creative Labs’s PR in all regions (Asia, Europe and America) and asked for an explanation regarding all these issues, along with the following questions:

Creative goes to court in bid to block iPod sales in US

http://www.asiaone.com/st/st_20060517_393560.html

I think Creative seriously need to wake up their idea. I have personal experience where I buy cd-rom which is creative brand and I think only 2 out of 10 manage to survive in the end. I believe the only product you can buy from them is their superb sound card. Looking at the first thread I have to think otherwise now.

No comments: